Terms and Conditions
The following are terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you, the user of this website, and PolyCraft Printing Ltd, the owner of this website. These terms and conditions govern your use of the services we offer and the use of the website.
By using the PolyCraft Printing Ltd website and services, you acknowledge to have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these ‘Terms and Conditions’ and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the PolyCraft Printing Ltd services and website.
1. PolyCraft Printing Services
- Our services enable you to send us a 3D file through the website, which we will view, test for manufacturability, and 3D print for you. If your model is not manufacturable or has features that may lead to unsatisfactory results of the manufacturing process, we will contact you and advise that changes will need to be made.
- There may be technical or other reasons why we cannot accept or must cancel your order during the ordering process, even after our acceptance of your order. Such reasons can be for example but not limited to the unfeasibility of the model, the features of your model, etc.). In case we cancel your order, we will contact you by email.
- Payment must be made in full prior to printing. Lead times for the printing process start on completion of payment and not from the time of upload.
- Lead times are only estimates are are not in any way guaranteed. Infrequent and unpredictable factors like machine failure or power cuts may cause orders to be delayed a number of days. If one or more of these issues do arise, we will re-print the affected files, but this may cause a delay to the order while we await the reprints.
- Your order will be delivered to your shipping address. We are not liable for incorrect shipping addresses, so please check the delivery address that you send to us.
- Due to the nature of our services, you cannot cancel your order after it starts printing.
- We are not responsible for your design should it not work or not fit the designed purpose unless what we provide is substantially dimensionally different to what has been supplied to us in .stl format.
- All parts that PolyCraft Printing Ltd manufactures are manufactured to a suitable standard. However, PolyCraft Printing Ltd stresses that any part manufactured for any purpose other than that of prototyping should be submitted for testing by the relevant regulating bodies. PolyCraft Printing Ltd accepts no responsibility for parts used for any other purpose than prototyping.
2. Use of the Website
- Copyright and all other proprietary rights in the content of the Website (including but not limited to software, audio, video, text and photographs and excluding all User Generated Content) rest with PolyCraft Printing Ltd or its licensors. All rights in the content not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Except as otherwise provided, the content published on this Website may be reproduced or distributed in unmodified form for personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of the content, including without limitation distribution, reproduction, modification, display or transmission without the prior written consent of PolyCraft Printing Ltd is strictly prohibited.
- You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated devices, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service.
- This Website may provide links to other websites that are not under the control of PolyCraft Printing Ltd. PolyCraft Printing Ltd shall not be responsible in any way for the content of other such websites. PolyCraft Printing Ltd provides such links only as a convenience to you, and the inclusion of any link to any such websites does not imply endorsement by PolyCraft Printing Ltd of the content of such websites.
- Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.irongiant3d.com without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of PolyCraft Printing Ltd. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Since the PolyCraft Printing Ltd Service is a web-based service, it might be subject to temporary downtime. From time to time we also update our Website, which will result in the Website not being available for a certain period of time. We will endeavour to ensure that the Website operates reliably and consistently, but we do not warrant that the Website will operate uninterrupted without any faults.
- We are not responsible for any losses suffered by you as a result of any interruption of the Website, or suspension of your access to the Website.
- PolyCraft Printing Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements; that it will be of satisfactory quality; that it will be fit for a particular purpose; that it will be compatible with all systems; that it will be secure; and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
3. Consent to Use of Personal Data
- By using our Services you agree that PolyCraft Printing Ltd may collect and use personal data about you. Such information collected through this Website shall only be used for our own records and will never be sent, sold or distributed to any third parties without consent.
4. Intellectual Property Rights of 3D Designs/Prints
- By sending us your 3D design, you warrant that it is either your original creation and not copied from any third party and/or entity or that you own the intellectual property rights of the design.
- You warrant that your User Generated Content will not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Should your User Generated Content nevertheless be found to be infringing and/or in violation of any law, you will defend PolyCraft Printing Ltd against third-party claims, and be held liable for all (direct and indirect) damages and costs incurred by PolyCraft Printing Ltd with respect to such claims.
- We retain the right to review and refuse any order when it, in our own discretion, appears to infringe third party intellectual property rights.
- We are happy to sign non-disclosure/confidentiality agreements where necessary.
5. Limitation of Liability
- These Terms and Conditions set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the PolyCraft Printing Ltd Services. Save as set out below, there are no warranties, conditions or other terms that are binding on us regarding the supply of Services except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions. Any warranty, condition or other term arising out of or in connection with the Services or the delivered models which might otherwise be implied or incorporated onto these Terms and Conditions by statute, common law, laws applicable in the country where you ordered the Services or otherwise (including without limitation any implied term as to quality, fitness for purpose, reasonable care and skill) is hereby expressly excluded.
- All other warranties or representations whether express, implied or statutory, with respect to our service, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- No oral or written information or advice given by us shall create a warranty.
- PolyCraft Printing Ltd maximum aggregate liability to the Client under this agreement shall in no circumstances exceed an amount equal to the total amount actually paid by the Client under this agreement.
- In no event shall PolyCraft Printing Ltd be liable to the Client for any loss of business, loss of opportunity, profits or goodwill or for any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever. This shall apply even where such a loss was reasonably foreseeable or we had been made aware of the Client incurring such a loss.
- The Client shall indemnify and keep indemnifying PolyCraft Printing Ltd from and against any and all damage, loss, costs, expenses (including legal costs and expenses) and liability whether civil or criminal which we may incur or suffer resulting from any act, neglect or default of the Client or its agents, employees or licensees, or the infringement of the intellectual property of any third party.
- You agree to indemnify and hold PolyCraft Printing Ltd, its partners, affiliates, distributors, dealers, agents and its and their employees harmless from and against all liabilities, costs, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or relating to any claims that result from your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
7. No Waiver & Severance
- No Waiver: No failure of either party to enforce at any time or for any period any term or condition of the agreement shall constitute a waiver of such term or of that party’s right later to enforce all terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Severance: If any provision of the agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be illegal, void, voidable or otherwise unenforceable, or indication of the same is received by either of the parties from any relevant competent authority, such provision shall be deemed severed from the agreement and the remaining terms of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our premises or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and PolyCraft Printing Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and PolyCraft Printing Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.